The WorldEthicForum is scheduled to take place for the first time in 2021 from October 1 to 3 at the Rondo Congress Centre in Pontresina with 500 participants from Switzerland and abroad.
Based on a “Declaration for the Earth’s right to dignity and respect”, the WorldEthicForum will discuss the consequences of this declaration non-ideologically and present and develop solutions for our planet. The WorldEthicForum makes an important contribution to a profound change of awareness and behaviour in the way people relate to their environment and fellow beings. The WorldEthicForum is recognized in the canton of Graubünden as a non-profit association, is politically and denominationally neutral, tax-exempt and does not pursue any commercial interests.
500 participants from various disciplines are developing a transformation manual based on five thematic focus areas:
- developing the foundations for a comprehensive ethics of the Earth
- concepts of social, agricultural, economic and ecological transformation
- marketplace for successful projects that already respect the Earth’s rights today
- art and philosophy as an event that transcends current thinking patterns and as a door-opener to a paradigm shift
- a platform for the generation of the future